Production Machine Operator
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and reliable individuals looking to play a significant role in our production process. Joining a great proactive team, candidates will be responsible for operating allocated production machinery and associated autonomous maintenance, whilst also performing essential equipment change overs to suit product and production requirements.
Based at our Leythorne Nursery site, near Chichester and reporting directly to the Team Leader, you will be a pivotal team member, working to ensure that customer standards are met and maintained at all times, along with a safe, clean working environment. Following stringent procedures and working within a fast paced, dynamic production environment, you will have excellent attention to details and strong, confident communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Set up, operation and monitoring of production line machinery
- Short interval control – ensuring all safety and compliance guidelines
- Machine changeover protocol for product changes
- Achieving highest possible operating efficiencies
- Maintain accurate production records
- Ensure all safety and compliance procedures are adhered to
This is a shift based role: 4 days on - 4 days off
- Previous experience of food production or FMCG/manufacturing, an advantage.
- Good communication skills – English level 2
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team player
- Positive Attitude
Please note: Some heavy lifting may be required as part of this role, along with long periods of standing.
- Investors In People Silver Award status.
- Company pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Discounted leisure membership
- Discounted vegetable box scheme
- Subsidised employee transport
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Approved training centre for Highfield qualifications.