A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Operator join our busy production team.
Due to an exciting extended growth and demand period, we are keen to invite applications from enthusiastic and reliable individuals, capable of working effectively and efficiently in a busy, team driven environment. Working across various departments, you will carry out a variety of production related duties that could include:
- Working on the production lines
- Wrapping and packaging
- Sorting and grading for quality standard
- Preparing various products for packaging and despatch
Reporting to the Cell Leaders, you will be a pivotal team member, working to ensure that our customer standards are maintained at all times, along with a safe clean, working environment. You will be required to follow set procedures and work at a fast pace, so good communication skills are essential in order to work within the team
No experience required as all training will be provided. However, previous exposure to a food production or FMCG/manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
Please note this position will involve periods of long standing and occasional heavy lifting may be required.
- Good communication skills – English Level 2
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Team Player
- Positive attitude
This is a permanent opportunity, with a fixed 12 hour day shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 days off.
- Investors In People Silver Award status.
- Company pension scheme
- Development opportunities
- Discounted leisure membership
- Discounted vegetable box scheme
- Subsidised Staff Transport
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Approved training centre for Highfield qualifications